Care Instructions

❌ Do not wet or shower / bathe with your Sparkles on.

Do not expose to any chemicals (alcohol, liquid soap, lotion, perfume, cleaning agents etc) If you or your baby is acidic, there is a high chance that the gold plated materials will react much faster.

Do not expose to salt water or chlorinated water. i.e. Swim with in beaches or pools.

✅ Please use with caution. The items contain materials that are choking hazard.

✅ Wipe with a clean cloth after use.

✅ Store in a clean, dry place. Under normal wearing conditions & with proper care, your Sparkles can retain its color for years. Heavy wear & rough conditions will, of course impact how your jewelry looks. This is true no matter what your jewelry is made of.